Jeunesse de Faymonville Index du Forum Jeunesse de Faymonville
Bienvenue sur le forum de la jeunesse de Faymonville

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Farms Arena, the latest moniker for the more than

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Jeunesse de Faymonville Index du Forum -> Tout sur la jeunesse -> Commentaires sur le site
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 04:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Farms Arena, the latest moniker for the more than Répondre en citant

MASON, Ohio -- Serena Williams did enough to get a hard-fought victory. Terrell McClain Jersey . Williams earned a sloppy 2-6, 6-2, 6-4 win over Caroline Wozniacki on Saturday to reach the final of the Western & Southern Open. The top-seeded Williams bounced back from losing her first set of the tournament and committing 41 unforced errors, 20 more than Wozniacki, to beat the 12th-seeded Dane for the eighth time in nine career matches. In the first mens semifinal, sixth-seeded David Ferrer earned his first trip to the tournament final in 11 appearances with a 6-3, 6-2 win over unseeded Julien Benneteau. Williams had to shake off a tight lower back before turning her game around, she said. "It was definitely feeling super tight in the match," she said. "Thats when I really relaxed, to be honest. By then I was able just to go for more shots and come to the net more and just kind of just not have anything to lose." She also tried to shorten points with booming serves, leading to getting just 58 per cent of her serves in play. "I just had to go for rockets because I wasnt feeling great," she said. "I thought, Listen, Im going to go out and just try to hit aces and see what happens. It started working for me. I was like, OK. Hopefully my arm will be OK tomorrow. Well see." Williams and Wozniacki both struggled with their serves, leading to a combined 15 service breaks, including the first five games of the third set. Wozniacki was broken in eight of nine service games in one stretch and connected on just 54 per cent of her first serves. "I didnt get many first serves in," Wozniacki said. "When I did, they werent placed very well. Its frustrating, because you lose a set 6-4 in the third and you only hold serve once. "I actually broke Serena three times in the set. I dont think that happens very often to her either, so, you know, you feel like youre there and my all game was there. "I was fighting. I was running. I was trying to take the ball early. I was returning well. Then my serve comes around and I cant seem to hold serve. Its frustrating thing when youre out there on the court." Williams has never won the championship in five previous appearances. She lost a third-set tiebreaker to Victoria Azarenka last year. Williams will play the winner of Saturday nights match between fifth-seeded Maria Sharapova and ninth-seeded Ana Ivanovic for the championship on Sunday. With the win, Williams also clinched the U.S. Open Series womens title. Williams has won it three of the past four years and will attempt to set another record for the largest payout in tennis history at the U.S. Open -- $4 million ($3 million for winning the U.S. Open and a $1 million bonus for winning the U.S. Open as the series champion). The two-time defending U.S. Open champion won both the U.S. Open Series title and the U.S. Open last year. She is the only woman to win the US Open Series bonus challenge three times (2011, 2013, 2014). No other woman has won it more than once. Chris Thompson Jersey . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. Clinton Portis Jersey . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/Youth-Kirk-Cousins-Redskins-Jersey/ . -- Valentin Zykov scored in overtime as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar rallied to a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.BALTIMORE - Anthony Davis scored 14 points and Ryan Anderson had 11 as the New Orleans Pelicans beat the Washington Wizards 88-84 on Monday night in the next-to-last preseason game for both teams.Led by 10 points from Davis, who went 5 for 5 from the field, the Pelicans went on a 24-4 run to take a 28-12 lead with 47.4 seconds left in the first quarter.Early in the third quarter, Davis sprained his right wrist and didnt return.Washington rested point guard John Wall and forward Paul Pierce. Pierce bruised his right knee on Friday against Charlotte.The Wizards, led by Kevin Seraphins 14 points, rebounded from a 29-point deficit to get within 87-84 with 18 seconds to play.TIP-INS:Wizards: Wall sat out his first preseason game. Coach Randy Wittman said he wanted to rest Wall, who has tendinitis in his left knee.Considering everything thats going on, theres no need to stress with that, Wittman said.Wittman believes Wall will be back at practice on Tuesday. When asked if Walls minutes needed to be monitored, Wittman shook his head no.Washington suited up just 11 players. Forward Kris Humphries, who had surgery on his right pinkie last month, was scheduled to have sutures removed on Monday.Pelicans: Coach Monty Williamms played Tyreke Evans 20 minutes. John Riggins Jersey. Evans, who played in just his second preseason game after missing the first five because of a right hamstring injury, had 10 points.Tyreke is still under restriction a little bit with his minutes, so we dont want to push that, Williams said.New Orleans isnt planning to play its starters many minutes in the teams final preseason game on Thursday. Williams used this as an opportunity to play the players he anticipates will be in his regular-season rotation.We have a number of new guys who are learning our language, Williams said. We still have some things we want to look at the last couple of games. The last game we wont see our starters much, if at all.WELCOME HOME:The game was played at the newly named Royal Farms Arena, the latest moniker for the more than 50-year-old downtown building that was home to the Wizards predecessors, the Baltimore Bullets from 1963-73.ORIOLE IN THE HOUSE:Baltimore Orioles centre fielder Adam Jones served as the Wizards honorary captain. Jones Orioles were eliminated in four games by Kansas City in last weeks American League Championship Series.UP NEXT:Pelicans: Host Dallas on ThursdayWizards: Visit New York on Wednesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 04:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Jeunesse de Faymonville Index du Forum -> Tout sur la jeunesse -> Commentaires sur le site Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation