Jeunesse de Faymonville Index du Forum Jeunesse de Faymonville
Bienvenue sur le forum de la jeunesse de Faymonville

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

complete a career Grand Slam in 2012, then finishing as

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Jeunesse de Faymonville Index du Forum -> Divers -> Anciens commentaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Nov - 03:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: complete a career Grand Slam in 2012, then finishing as Répondre en citant

RIDGEDALE, Mo. Tomas Nosek Golden Knights Jersey . -- Jeff Sluman and Fred Funk teamed to win the Champions Tours Legends of Golf on Sunday, and Jim Colbert and Jim Thorpe topped the Legends Division for players 65 and older. Sluman and Funk finished with a 6-under 48 at rainy Top of the Rock, the first par-3 course used in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event, to beat Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen by a stroke. Sluman holed a 6-foot par putt for the victory on the final hole. "For some reason Ive always done well in these team-type events," Sluman said. "I dont know what it is." The winners finished at 20-under 159. They opened with an 11-under 61 in better-ball play on the regulation Buffalo Ridge course and had a 50 on Saturday on the par-3 layout. Sluman also won last year, teaming with Brad Faxon in Savannah, Georgia. "Maybe Ive got a good eye for partners," Sluman said. Funk was quick to return the complement. "Hes the common denominator," Funk said. Sluman won for the sixth time on the Champions Tour, and Funk for the ninth. Haas and Jacobsen, the second-round leaders, shot 50. Haas missed an 8-foot birdie putt on the 17th hole of the day. "Im disappointed because I hit a beautiful iron in there and it was as easy a putt as you can get, straight up the hill, and I just pulled it a little bit," Haas said. "Were mixed emotions right now. Were very happy to have finished second, but we had an opportunity. You just dont get that many, so its nice to take advantage of them when you do. Sluman and Funk had a 1-under 26 in the opening alternate-shot nine and closed with a 5-under 22 in the best-ball nine. "It seemed like they kept hitting it to three feet. The first five or six holes they hit it to three feet and made birdie," Jacobsen said. "Youre not going to get more clutch than those two guys." Craig Stadler and Kirk Triplett closed with a 52 to finish third at 14 under, the Kentucky duo of Russ Cochran and Kenny Perry was 13 under after a 49. In the nine-hole Legends finale, Colbert and Thorpe had a 4-under 23 in better-ball play for a three-stroke victory over Bruce Fleisher and Larry Nelson. Colbert and Thorpe finished at 11 under for 45 holes. Colbert won the then-Demaret Division for players 70 and older, teaming with Bob Murphy. "I couldnt ask for a better partner because I know hes a fighter," Thorpe said. "This guys got so much fire, so much fight in him." Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player were fifth at 5 under. "I think Gary played reasonably well. I didnt," Nicklaus said. "I got worn out yesterday and I didnt play very well and I played very poorly today. I dont think we played particularly well in total. We felt like we could both play better than that, but we just didnt." Sluman and Funk each earned $230,000, and Colbert and Thorpe got $60,000 each. "The tournament was a lot of fun," Funk said. "It was just a real treat. It turned out to be really fun and a real treat to play this par 3. And it is a little nerve-wracking, like yesterday, with the alternate shot because it just seems to put more pressure on you." Vadim Shipachyov Jersey . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Brendan Leipsic Jersey . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/david-perron-golden-knights-jersey-c-28/ . -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock.PARIS - Maria Sharapova engineered quite a turnaround to reach the French Open quarterfinals, taking the last nine games and beating Samantha Stosur 3-6, 6-4, 6-0 Sunday. After dropping the first set, Sharapova trailed 4-3 in the second. But she didnt allow Stosur another game, reeling off 22 of 25 points to take control. The seventh-seeded Sharapova reached the final at Roland Garros the last two yearrs, winning the title to complete a career Grand Slam in 2012, then finishing as the runner-up to Serena Williams in 2013. Mikhail Grabovski Golden Knights Jersey. Sharapova got off to a rough start against the 19th-seeded Stosur, who won the 2011 U.S. Open and got to the final at the 2010 French Open. Screaming and shaking her fists after many points, Sharapova righted herself and improved to 14-2 against Stosur. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Nov - 03:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Jeunesse de Faymonville Index du Forum -> Divers -> Anciens commentaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation